martedì 13 ottobre 2009

on my own





Sometimes I wonders where I've been
Who I am, do I fit in
Make belivin' is hard alone
Out here on my own
We're always provin' who we are
Always reachin' for that risin' star
To guide me far and shine me home,
Out here on my own.
..

(On my own_nikka costa)




wearing:
scialle/scarf: vintage, regalo di mia nonna/from my grandmother
spilla a fiore/flower brooch: fatta da me/made by me
camicia tartan/tartan skirt: dall'armadio di papà/from my dad closet
cinta/belt: (lo so, è completamente coperta../ I know, the belt is totally hidden.. ) Furla
jeans: Zara basic
zeppe/wedges: H&M
borsa/bag: vintage, era dall'armadio di mia mamma/ from my mum
occhiali/glasses: Nolita


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

thank you for visiting my blog! If you want, post here your comment!